Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm Not Dead

Things are busier than ever, so I don't write here as often as I'd like to. But rest assured that I will still update. If nothing else, I'll have the Jedi News articles every two weeks, and there are other things I'd like to talk about here. It's just my free time is shortening, and what I have is dedicated to turning my brain OFF for a change. So if you can please bear with me as my life goes into major upheavals, I promise I'll be able to give you...things. Don't know what things, but definitely things!

By way of a for instance, if any of my readers happen to live in the Rhode Island area and simultaneously be on the Asperger's end of the Autism spectrum, please let me know. I am working on things very relevant to your interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment